Coronavirus – Company Update
Our thoughts go out to anybody who has been affected by this terrible virus thus far and we are praying for a swift end to this.
At Frontline Collections, we wanted to reassure our clients that we are continuing to operate all be it with a reduced work force. Like every Business across the UK, we are closely monitoring developments on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. We are continuing to work to Government guidelines and following the advice provided by UK Health Authorities.
We have introduced a series of measures to protect our clients and colleagues at all locations including:
- Some staff working from home where appropriate to do so
- Social distancing within the Offices and all working environments
- Conducting comprehensive cleaning regimes across all locations
- Bi-hourly cleaning surfaces that are often touched, such as front of house desks, door handles etc.
- Refrain from any contact such as hand shaking
- Ensuring our staff are equipped with hand sanitiser gel, soap and anti bacterial wipes.
- Restriction of Field Agent and Debt Collection Officer visits
Reduced operating hours: 0830-1700 (GMT)
We will continue to operate until it is not safe to do so or we are advised to that effect. The safety and well being of our personnel and all concerned is of paramount importance. This link may of assistance to some and we are using to closely monitor the situation https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.