Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Where are you located?
- Q2: What makes Frontline Collections better than other Private/Consumer Debt Collection Agencies?
- Q3: What are your commission rates?
- Q4: I had your company recommended to me & I want to instruct you to collect a debt
- Q5: How long will it take to collect my debt??
- Q6: How can I be sure you are professional?
- Q7: What do you initially do with the cases/accounts that we pass to you?
- Q8: Are there any disbursements or initial fees to collect my debt?
- Q9: I have heard of these 'No win - No fee' companies. Are they as good as they seem?
- Q10: Do you provide a Credit Checking and tracing facility?
Where are you located?
We provide a Local and Nationwide service. Our Main Collections and Administration Office is located in Manchester however we have Offices in Lancashire, Glasgow and London.
In addition, we have National Enforcement Agents along with trusted International Partners and associates.
What makes Frontline Collections better than other Private/Consumer Debt Collection Agencies?
High Recovery rates, Low Commission rates and with no hidden costs! – But if you want to peel the layers back a bit:
We are results driven and have a philosophy of principle over profit. We also believe in quality not quantity so every case we deal with is managed on its own merit and pro actively pursued.
We are extremely ethical and therefore do not operate hidden fee policies, fee earning processes nor deduct spurious costs from collected monies. This is why we provide a free pre-action assessment of your debt, to measure the probability of collection.
There are literally a whole stack of reasons why companies choose our services but based upon feedback, here are the top reasons why:
What we do offer
- Avg. 90% Success rate on Undisputed Cases.
- Lowest UK & International Commission rates.
- Dedicated Experienced Account Manager.
- Online Client Access for Multiple Accounts.
- Low Fixed Cost – No Hidden Fee Service.
- Professional Operating standards & CSA members
- International Partners across the globe
- Legal Dispute Resolution Team.
- Debt Collection Officers to visit Debtors.
- High Court Enforcement Agents
What we don’t offer
- We have no ties to Insolvency Companies that help your debtors go bust.
- We do not operate Drip pricing policies or hidden fee earning structures.
- We do not charge ridiculously high commission rates, as high as 50% in some instances.
- We do NOT invoice you for our costs if we do not collect.
- We are not simply a marketing front for expensive Solicitors.
- We do not drag out a claim so as to charge you more in fees.
- We do not pretend to have resources we simply do not.
- We do not operate Call centres or conveyor belt procedures.
- We do not take on just any debts without a full pre-action assessment.
- We do not keep any payments recovered for any longer than specifically necessary.
What are your commission rates?
Our commission rates start from as little as 8% and are normally between 8%-20% dependant on the debt value etc with a maximum ceiling of 30% if the debt value is low. We can also apply a small discount for multiple debts depending on the amount/type of debt that you are looking to place with us.
We have to manage the risk of potential costs to ourselves in the collection of a debt which can literally run into thousands of pounds sometimes.
For secondary debt or debt that has already been subject to Third party Debt Collection actions then the commissions are higher as previous actions will prejudice our own actions making it more costly for us to recover.
I had your company recommended to me & I want to instruct you to collect a debt
Yes we will try and help and best as possible. At outset, we provide a free and frank appraisal of your debt collection requirements. This involves basic due diligence on our part and we need to ensure that the debt itself is legally valid and there is evidence to support such.
Sometimes we cannot assist but will advise you of the reasoning behind that. This can be if the debtor is bankrupt or there is a lack of tangible proof. We sometimes incur thousands of pounds in costs in the pursuit of just one debt so we apply due diligence from outset in relation to any potential instructions that we receive.
Our New Business Team are always on hands to answer any queries you may have regarding our services.
How long will it take to collect my debt??
It is impossible to say but we rest assured, we want to collect it as quickly as possible. We are a results driven company and we get paid when you do effectively.
We usually aim to get at least a token payment within 7-28 days, if not the full balance but every case we deal with is different and has to be viewed on its own merit.
How can I be sure you are professional?
Frontline Collections has been successfully recovering debts since 2005 and have collected tens of millions of pounds over this period. Our reputation speaks for itself.
We are serving members of the Credit Services Association and are sister company is Federal Management, the UK’s top Commercial Debt Collection Agency.
We are approved by the ICO to process and manage debt collection data and work to ISO:9001 Accredited standards. Our sister firm is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What do you initially do with the cases/accounts that we pass to you?
From instruction, we apply our vigorous pre action protocols and apply due diligence on each case we receive. We will verify all the information you have supplied us, ensure the details are correct and carry ID & address verification checks on each debtor. We also data cleanse all the information you provide us and search out any new and available contact telephone numbers prior to the commencement of our actions. We will also investigate the background of the company in question or verify their employment details where possible.
Only once all these prerequisites are completed do we then begin our robust Debt Collection procedures to recover your money. These pre-action investigations are usually completed within 24-48 hours of us receiving the instruction and allow us to apply the most appropriate and effective methods in the collection of your debts.
Are there any disbursements or initial fees to collect my debt?
If your debt has been approved for Collection Action then it is important to know that Frontline Collections provides the only fully inclusive Debt Collection service around.
In addition we operate the lowest commission rates starting from 8% – we do request an Instruction fee is payable initially and we can add this to the debt where possible. This is only after we have conducted our initial appraisal of your debt and it has been validated. We do not take cases on where there is little or no prospect of recovery.
We do not operate drip pricing policies, have hidden costs or have ‘membership fees’ We are extremely ethical and this is reflected in our industry leading recovery rates as we simply do not take on debts for the sake of it or seek to mislead potential new clients.
Note: There are No Collection Costs to pay if we do not Collect!
I have heard of these 'No win - No fee' companies. Are they as good as they seem?
Absolutely Not! – is the simple answer and there are thousands of Businesses and individuals across the UK who would testify to this.
We refer you to the “What we don’t offer” part of the answer in Question 2. We are and will continue to be the Number One for Debt Collection in the UK. Our commission rates are the lowest and our recovery rates the highest. Any other choice could be a financial landmine.
No business can operate without cash flow and anything that seems too good to be true is!
Do you provide a Credit Checking and tracing facility?
Our sister company is Creditsure, a online Company Credit Checking service provider. They also provide a Tracing service and can perform Tenant Checks for Letting Agents and Landlords.