Privacy, Terms & Conditions
Privacy, Terms & conditions for your usage of this site
The term 'Creditsure Limited trading as Frontline Collections' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website at our registered office. Our UK company registration number is 05675767. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections hereby confirm that information and personal data submitted by you in relation to your enquiries regarding our services shall be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of personal data protection laws of the European Union as defined in the GDPR.
By submitting your data you agree that the data shall be processed and stored for the duration of the purpose indicated herein and in cases provided for by applicable laws after initial processing as long as it would be required.
The data collected will not be transferred to third parties. You shall be entitled at any time to require an update of your data, information regarding use of your personal data, to object to processing, to request transfer of your data as well as to require deletion of your data by contacting us on the details provided.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We will never sell, share or use your personal information other than as described here.
Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections provides Debt Recovery and Investigation solutions both within the United Kingdom and Internationally.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy describes your relationship with Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections.
Who are we and how to contact us:
Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections is registered in England and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is: Ms Jane Peters. You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
By email: email@example.com
Call: 0333 043 4426 between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday
By Post: Ms Jane Peters, Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections, Federal House, Maple Court, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TW.
How to change your preferences:
You can change your preferences at anytime. You can also call, email or chat to us at www.frontline-collections.com.
How we operate:
We operate in line with EU GDPR [May 2018] data protection guidelines. We are committed to maintaining your personal rights and allow all users to change or withdraw their opt-in options at anytime. We will also advise you on how to complain to the relevant authorities, namely the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections is a Debt Recovery & Investigation Company. This policy relates to the users Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections services. Processing of your data is required in order to offer you these services. This policy applies to individuals who have registered with Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections as either a customer, user, administrator or in any other capacity.
What this policy applies to:
This section describes the lawful basis for processing your data and applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with or that you allow us to collect. This includes:
As a customer:
• Information you provide during the fact finding / consultancy process
• Information you provide in the form or number data, financials, messages, documents or metadata.
• Information we collect about how you use the website
• Information relating to purchases and other transactions
• Information given and stored as part of our ongoing relationship
Scope of Consent
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can amend or withdraw your consent at anytime. You can also choose to object to processing at anytime. We respect all user rights as defined in GDPR. If you have any comments or wish to complain please visit www.frontline-collections.com or contact us anytime.
How we store and process your data.
Your account data will be collected stored and processed in the UK only. Your data will be stored for two years after your last communication with Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections, in order to provide updates and information that may be of interest to you . We use recognised third parties to take card payments, manage our company accounts and provide banking services. We will store transactions, payment and order data for up to 7 years or for as long as required by UK financial and company regulations. These third parties may operate outside the EU.
We are a data controller. In relation to the information that you provide to us, we are legally responsible for how that information is handled.
We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR  in the way we use and share your personal data. Among other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
• Fairly and lawfully
• As set out in the legislation and this policy
• To the extent necessary for these purposes
We will process your personal data ourselves as the data processor. We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information that you supply.
Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections may from time to time use your information for marketing, account management or relationship management purposes. The main purpose of this is to provide you with information about goods and services which we may think may be of interest to you and/or to maintain any existing relationship we may have with you.
Your data is not shared with any third parties other than as described here.
We will report any breaches or potential breaches to the appropriate authorities within 24 hours and to anyone affected by a breach within 72 hours. If you have any queries or concerns about your data usage please contact us.
Under the Data Protection Act, we are also permitted to share some information with third parties who use such data for non-marketing purposes (including credit and risk assessment and management, identification and fraud prevention, debt collection and returning assets to you).
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and Complaints
Who will use my data? Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections.
What for? We will store and process your data in order to allow us to maintain your account, send system updates, process and store your transaction details, and provide customer support to you.
What will happen? We will use your information to send you systems information and updates, offers and other Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections services we think you will be interested in.
What data will be stored? We will store your registration details, usage info, transactions details, and any preference information we collect as part of you visiting our website.
What data will be shared? We will only share your information with any regulator or legal body that requests it.
How long? Your data will be stored for two years after your last contact with Creditsure Ltd T/A Frontline Collections, after which time your information will be deleted. You can request account deletion at anytime.
Who can access my data? We will never sell, share or otherwise distribute your data to any other third party.
How is my data kept secure? We will store your data on secure UK based servers which will be processed in the UK. We use industry standard security protocols/technology to secure data.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for civil damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.